Summer Singing Workshops
Is your singing voice working properly?
The popular summer singing workshops offer singers an opportunity to improve their voice and performance. The aim is to eliminate problems through the use of proper technique, enabling you to sing freely with enjoyment.
During the workshop you will learn:
- How to avoid becoming tired or hoarse while singing
- How to avoid singing flat or sharp
- How to use your support properly
- How to manifest the correct tension
- How to access the top of your voice without straining
We all have the same mechanism but how do we use it?
Come and spend a day near Ashburton, Devon. Bring a packed lunch and work on technique, support singing and singing with the pianist in the afternoon, including to sing solo if you wish.